Monday, July 30, 2007

In Memoriam

A couple of months back,on May 10,I posted about my friend Sharon in New Jersey.She had been diagnosed with colon cancer.I requested prayer for her.I received word yesterday from her husband Terry that Sharon went to be with Jesus on July 17th.Interestingly enough I had sensed she had passed on before I even got word from her husband.I never met Sharon in person.We were internet friends.We originally met through an infertility support group.We began to discover we had more in common than simply our names and childless status.We both had MIL's named Evelyn.We loved cooking and flowers.We both loved old movies.And Jesus.I cried some when I received word of her passing.Though I know she passed quickly,quietly and without pain,into the loving arms of our savior,I will still miss her presence.We used to e-mail almost daily at times.And if I,who never met her in person,can feel this so deeply,what must those who really knew her be feeling?So please keep her husband and family and friends in prayer as they deal with this passing of such a treasured wife,sister,and friend.Thank you.

Photo courtesy of www.freestockphotos.com





No comments: