Saturday, July 13, 2019

WeToo Book Launch Campaign







I was both excited and filled with a bit of trepidation when Mary DeMuth asked me to consider being a part of the team that would launch her next book . Excitement because it involved getting a free PDF copy in advance of it's publication . And who doesn't love a free book ? This woman sure does . 

Trepidation because of the topic . You see , Mary DeMuth and I share something in common . We're both victims of childhood sexual assault . And neither of us really found the necessary help we needed within the churches we've attended . I have read this is also common with rape victims , etc .  And that , my friends and family , is a tragedy .

So , she has written a book to help church leaders learn how to respond properly and in a Godly manner to those , both men and women  who have endured this type of assault in and upon their lives . Sadly this type of thing happens regularly within the walls of churches as well as in private homes .

I am ever so slowly working my way through the PDF copy of  We Too . I find I have to take it slowly . A wee bit at a time for it triggers emotions within me that require some down time before I can read the next section . You may have the same reaction . It's okay . Jesus understands . And I do as well .

To preorder your copy just follow this link : www.wetoo.org/preorder

Blessings ~ Sharon 

No comments: