Saturday, July 19, 2008

Gift Graciously Bestowed


My dear friend Jo over at The Road Less Traveled
has graciously bestowed the Arte y Pico award upon me!
Apparently it was an award created for bloggers who inspire
you with their creativity and talents!
Thank you dear Jo for bestowing such an honor.
I am humbled and blessed by this.Jo is herself
a recipient of this award and I encourage you to
go and read her blog as well.You will enjoy!
This award is special I am told.
Therefore it comes with some rules:

1.)Pick 5 blogs that you would like to award this honor to.

2.)Each award has to have the name of the author and a blog
link to be visited by everyone.

3.)Each award winner has to show the award and put the name
and link to the blog that gave them the award.

4.)Award winner and the one who was given the prize have to show
the link of Arte y Pico blog so everyone will know the origin
of the award.

I bestow this award upon:
Adrienne

Ann

Brenda

Melissa

TeriLeigh

Blessings all~Sharon
PS~Keep me in prayer as I am getting over an upper respiratory infection.
Thanks so very much.


6 comments:

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Hi Sharon, First of all congratulations on YOUR award. How sweet of you to share it with me and your special friends. I am honored to be on the list!

I am so sorry to hear about your infection, summer is no time to be sick! I'll pray for a speedy recovery so you can enjoy the rest of the summer!

Hugs & blessings & thanks,

Melissa

Sharon Goemaere said...

Thank you Melissa!Summer is an awful time to be ill.Who wants to drink hot tea when it's in the 80's outside? LOL Not I which is why I have been thankful for this cool down in the Willamette Valley!Hasn't been too bad here in the Salem area temperature wise lately.*Smile*Blessings~Sharon

Anonymous said...

Sharon, what a suprise to be one of the 5 you chose to be given this award. I am very honored. I would like to visit the Arte y Pico sight but the link doesn't take me there. Congratulations on you being chosen too. I hope you are better soon.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the award Sharon, You most assuredly deserve it. Thanks for stopping by. I think of you often and continue to pray for you and your needs. I just wish I could feel more up to being here online. It's hard and the healing is going slowly, but I will prevail for God is my strength and I can depend on him. I hope you continue to visit. I will be back next week for sure. Love and Blessings.

Sharon Goemaere said...

Hello Teri:
Glad that I was able to surprise and bless.If the link doesn't work type arte y pico into a search engine and look for it that way!I love the color and creativity you have on your blog which is why you were one of my recipients!Blessings from OR~Sharon

Sharon Goemaere said...

God will indeed prevail Nancze!We must not give up!!Thanks for stopping by.Get better.Love&Blessings~Sharon