Friday, July 10, 2009

So Funny


My husband and I(seen above on the day of my complete Mary Kay makeover given by daughter April)have been walking in the early morning hours(7 is early for Steve :-)).We both want to do what we can to lose weight and reduce the stress that comes from living life here on this earth.So we walk.Some days are good days and we walk with few breaks at all.Other days(not today ironically) we have to stop a few times(he has COPD and I have atrial fibrillation).One of the things I love about Steve is his joy in life and his well honed sense of humor.As we walked today and enjoyed the morning his humor was ever present.We had just walked past a vehicle that had some type of sticker on it.He said we should place it on our/my back.What did the sticker say you ask?This is priceless...It said"Caution!Makes frequent stops!I told you he was a funny guy.:-)It's one of the many reasons I married him and why we've been married for over 16 years.

Blessings~Sharon




2 comments:

Mimi said...

sounds like you enjoy your walks together...that is great...
my husband and I walk in the early morning too (6am) of course at that time we are not doing much laughing because most of the homes we pass are still sleeping...

Sharon Goemaere said...

We do indeed enjoy our walks.As with you we see few people out.I think we are one of the few morning"couples"here in the complex.We make our own fun and it is often started by my Steven.:-)Blessings~Sharon