Sunday, May 27, 2007

Happy Memorial Day

I just want to wish each of you,whether military or not,a blessed and happy Memorial Day!But I especially want to wish those who serve our country in any capacity and their families a most blessed Memorial Day.I do not come from a military family but I truly do appreciate those who fight for our freedoms here and abroad.Whether on the front lines or behind a desk somewhere I appreciate you and I salute you.Thank you.And I thank each of your families too for surrendering their hold on you.For allowing or even encouraging you,whether male or female to wage war for our freedoms and so that others around the world may one day enjoy the same freedoms we so often take for granted.Thank you.May God bless each of you this day and beyond and may God continue to bless America.
With Much Love~Sharon

No comments: