Tuesday, July 10, 2007

His Amazing Love



The following worship song by Chris Tomlin(www.christomlin.com) has been in my head for days now and I just had to share it with you all.If you know this song then I'm sure it's notes are already playing in your head.Smile.If you don't know it I encourage you to find it and take a listen.It's beautiful and it will bless you.

There is an endless song,Echoes in my soul,I hear the music ring.And though storms may come,I am holding on,To the rock I cling.
How can I keep from singing Your praise?How can I ever say enough?How amazing is Your love?How can I keep from shouting Your name?I know I am loved by the King,And it makes my heart want to sing.
I will lift my eyes,In the darkest night,For I know my Savior lives.And I will walk with You,Knowing You see me through,And sing the songs You give.
How can I keep from singing Your praise?How can I ever say enough?How amazing is Your love?How can I keep from shouting Your name?I know I am loved by the King,And it makes my heart want to sing.
I can sing in the troubled times.Sing when I win.I can sing when I lose my step.And I fall down again.
I can sing 'cause You pick me up.Sing 'cause You're there.I can sing 'cause You hear me, Lord,When I call to You in prayer.
.I can sing with my last breath.Sing for I knowThat I'll sing with the angelsAnd the saints around the throne.
How can I keep from singing Your praise?How can I ever say enough?How amazing is Your love?
How can I keep from shouting Your name?I know I am loved by the KingAnd it makes my heart I am loved by the King,And it makes my heart, I am loved by the King,And it makes my heart want to sing,I can sing.

No comments: